What We Do
Liberty Market (we started out as Seven Fields) is a one-stop shopping convenience for all your organic food needs. Great variety and small prices are our policy. We have grown from a small shop to our new 10,000-square-foot store today with an on-site organic bakery. We have over 8,000 products from fresh fruit and vegetables, breakfast cereals, rice & beans, meat & eggs, to personal care, baby care, cleaning products, gardening, pet food, and bulk foods, you name it! Chance’s that we’ve got it! We are a 100% kiwi-owned and operated family business.
Find us on the corner of Moorhouse & Fitzgerlad Aves, Christchurch. (opposite Red Bus depot, just outside of the CBD)
We are open 7 days. Open hours are Monday-Saturday 9-6; Sundays 10-3.
We Are CERTIFIED Organic
Yes, we are the only AsureQuality certified organic retailer in the South Island! We are certified to the internationally recognised IFOAM standard. We have been audited by AsureQuality (an independent certification agency) and awarded the Organic Certificate since 2005. We have been continuously certified since that time.
What this means is that you can be sure that our organic products are truly organic!
What We Believe In
1. We believe in what we do. That’s why we have worked very hard to make shopping for organic food easier.
2. We want to empower people so that more can enjoy the benefits of organic food. That’s why we don’t charge an arm and a leg!
3. We support all the honest, hard-working people who farm and produce organic products, whether they are small or big, near or far. That’s why we carry a large range of products and we Trade Fairly with all suppliers.
4. We put customers first and respect their right to know. That’s why we have been Certified Organic by AsureQuality to ensure what you buy is really organic!
5. We respect our customers’ freedom of choice. That’s why we encourage people to learn more about the food we eat.