Hassle-free Tours is privately owned by Mark and Nikki Gilbert and has been operating since early 2003.
Hassle-free Tours is an award winning tour company that specialises in offering unique day tours throughout the spectacular region of Christchurch and Canterbury.
The inspiration for the business came from Nikki and Mark’s extensive travelling during their OE when they realised that some of the most breath-taking scenery they had seen in the world was back home in New Zealand. After doing some research from their flat in London they packed their bags and travelled home to New Zealand to start their next adventure – Hassle-free Tours!
Nikki and Mark believe a tour is more than just seeing the scenery. “We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and giving our guests memorable experiences that will last a life-time.”
Today the business has grown from just Mark and Nikki with one vehicle to now employing over 30 staff and operating a fleet of fourteen vehicles. The fleet includes five classic 1960’s London double decker (open and closed top) buses and unique six wheeler land cruises. All vehicles are maintained to the highest standard and have air conditioning and large windows for excellent viewing. Hassle-free Tours operates their entire fleet on Biodiesel to minimize their carbon emissions and they are proud to boast a 5-star NZTA operator safety rating.
Every year Hassle-free Tours welcomes thousands of guests from all over the world. All tours are suited to a variety of ages and nationalities, and are capable of caring for both independent travellers and large groups.
Enjoy a day trip like no other, and book your tour experience with Hassle-free Tours today!
MORE ABOUT HASSLE FREE TOURS..
- In November 2007 Hassle-free Tours’ conservation efforts were recognised by the New Zealand government when it received a Parliamentary Congratulations for being the first tour company in New Zealand to convert its entire fleet to Biodiesel.
- In May 2008 Hassle-free Tours was announced as a finalist in two categories of the Tourism Awards. It is the first time Hassle-free Tours has entered the prestigious awards and look forward to the results in August.
- In July 2008, Mark was also announced as a PATA Young Tourism Professional award finalist.
- In October 2012, Mark was awarded the 2012 PATA Young Tourism Entrepreneur Award
- Hassle-free Tours has been recognised as one of New Zealand’s leading tourism businesses by being licensed to carry the Qualmark™ – New Zealand tourism’s official mark of quality..