St Albans Station
This is a 24/7 crewed station, with multiple paid crews working on a shift roster.
We respond to a variety of emergencies in our local area. These include:
- Medical emergencies
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Search and rescue
- Civil defence and natural disaster responses
We also conduct fire prevention and school visits, check smoke alarms in homes and businesses, and of course offer fire safety advice.
If you want to visit this station, get in touch using the contact details on this page.
Want to work at this station?
Some people think that becoming a firefighter might require you to be some kind of superhuman. The reality is quite different. You can find more information on these pages:
- Find out what life is like working as a paid firefighter
- Understand the application process
- Make sure you fit our entry requirements
And when you’re ready, find out how to apply to be a paid firefighter.
- Address: Directions
- Phone: 03 355 6415
- Website: fireandemergency.nz/stations/show/st-albans-station